Robbie told me this week that he is expecting to get laid off within the next couple of weeks. I guess that this is the norm for the company he works for...once they start running out of work during the winter months they lay off most of their employees who then go on unemployment until things pick up again in the spring. So we are once again in the position where we really need to find something. It sucks being here again when we thought that we were going to have a job for at least a year. I am so sick of being in life limbo where we can never make any plans and we don't ever know what's going to happen. I want something solid...to build a life for our family. Anyways, that's the latest news. So I guess if anyone hears about something we would be more than greatful. Robbie is constantly looking at a bunch of different construction companies websites from all over the country trying to find things. Hopefully this time something will come up.
2 comments:
You and me both:)
I'm so sorry sarah. I really hope something wonderful comes along for you guys like RIGHT NOW!!!
Post a Comment