Thursday, December 31, 2009

Multiple Postings-Check Them Out!!

So I did a bunch of different posts to catch everyone up on what we've been up to lately. On this blog, scroll down to Thanksgiving and work you way up (if you want to see everything).

I also update my craft blog about all the stuff Rob and I made for Christmas as gifts. If you want to check that out, the website is:


If you want to check them all out, start at Pre Thanksgiving Crafts and work your way up from there.

This will probably be the last post I do until Gwen and Georgia's birthdays in a couple of weeks (hence the birthday background) so enjoy!!

2 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I just read how you did you kitchen set for you girls, that is amazing!!! It looks incredible. What an awesome and cheap idea! I love it!!! If I ever have a girl I just may give it a go!

Erin Gibbons said...

It was so much fun reading all about your Christmas! I can't believe how long the girls' hair is! Thanks for posting all the pictures, they were fun to look at! By the way, I think I mentioned this on your crafts blog, but I am so impressed with all the presents you made the girls! You're an inspiration in creativity and thriftiness!