Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We're Moving!!

Yes, that's right. We are indeed moving. One of the companies that Robbie interviewed with this past Friday offered him a job and after a lot of thought and prayer we feel it is the right thing for our family right now. We are very nervous and scared because it is a HUGE new step for us to take but we know that it is right for us.

Sooo...we are moving to New Hampshire. Yeah, not too far away. Only about 2 1/2 hours from where we live now, but still a big step for us. Totally out of our (or my) comfort zone. Robbie's job is located in a town called Hudson, NH, which is about 2-5 minutes from Nashua, NH. We are looking around those areas for a place to live, but since this happened so fast, Robbie will be going down on Sunday night so he can start work on Monday, and try to find a place while the kids and I stay here.

So, that's the news. Still doesn't seem real...lots to think about...lots to do. Nervous, but excited. We have been blessed, and have so much to be thankful for. I'll keep updating as things continue to happen.

7 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

That's so AWESOME!!! I'm excited for you to have this new adventure! Good luck packing and finding a place to live. =)

*~McGarys~* said...

Thats so great! Good luck with the move. I can't wait to see photos:)

Erin Gibbons said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I guess it's true that you just have to endure and then things will work out! His job is long-term right? Yay for you guys!

Norma said...

Your mom and I will have to come visit you. Jeff lives only about twenty minutes from Nashua! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Hip Hip HOORAY!! Oh I am so happy for you. What a relief. Plus, NH is just great!! Wish it were Idaho ;)

Mylia said...

So happy for you guys. It's been a tough year! But worth it! A new chapter in life for your little family.

Ash said...

I"m so crying! I'm so excited for you guys!!! What wonderful news! I hope finding a place to live and the move and transition all goes smoothly for you guys! Congratulations!