So I decided that since Gwen and Grace needed to get their hair trimmed this weekend, Georgia should get her first haircut. Her hair was getting so long in the back, but only in certain places, so it looked more like a rat tail than long hair. And that's all I wanted cut off. Ha. Well, the hairstylist either thought Georgia was a boy (despite having a barrette in her hair and her name being Georgia...course, she was dressed in blue, but it was a girly outfit) or I didn't speak loud enough when I said that was all I wanted cut off. She cut all of Georgia's hair. Without a barrette in it now (since that's all I can do now...her hair is no longer long enough to put pigtails in) she could pass as a little boy. Blah. It was funny to see her get her hair cut though, and it will grow back...I'll just have to be patient. What a cutie though (last picture is from after her haircut)!!
1 comment:
She is so cute! She looks a lot like Gwen. And I can't believe that the hairstylist cut all that off! Maybe she was new.
Post a Comment