Doctor Gwen

Doctor Grace

Nurse Georgia

We also got to go to Rochester for a few days and spend time with everyone. Rob's brother Ryan and his wife Hillary flew in, and one of Rob's cousins was visiting at the same time as well with her family. I got to go see Eclipse (YEAH!!!), we played at a park and went to a family reunion, we got to go to the Hill Cumorah Pageant (so awesome...I got to be in it one year, and every time I go back to see it fills me with the same overflowing peaceful and happy feelings of the Spirit, despite some nasty lady telling the little ones to be quiet), and we got to be at the blessing of Rob's cousins daughter. It was a wonderful weekend and so nice to visit with everyone again.
Gwen loved the slide

Grace was so scared of the slide

Rob and Georgia on the see-saw

My sweet girls
1 comment:
sarah I love your hair, you look so gorgeous in that picture of you and your girls!!
sounds like a fun trip to NY. (yay for seeing eclipse ;)
Post a Comment