I was making the beds in our room, and had started on Gwen's. I noticed that one of her stuffed animals was missing, so I asked her to find it and put it back on her bed. She came into the bedroom with her stuffed animal and asked if she could put all her stuffed animals on her bed. More than pleased that she wanted to finally help me make beds, I said of course. As she placed each one on her bed, she would say "Lion blanket goes here...Rooster goes there..." naming a place for each. Then she got to two of her favorite stuffed animals-a care bear and puppy dog. This is the conversation that followed:
Gwen: "And puppy dog and care bear have to go together. And little teddy goes in between her mommy and daddy, puppy dog and carebear."
Me: "That's an interesting combination Gwen"
Gwen: "Yeah, well, first they went on a date. Then there was the pregnancy. And, well, it's a long story."
And then she walked out of the room as I cracked up laughing. Guess she's overheard my sisters and I talk about our pregnancies. Lol. What a silly goofball.
No comments:
Post a Comment