Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Christmas Finally-Decorating The Tree & Christmas Sunday Outfits

Yes, I am finally updating the blog with pictures from Christmas. Pathetic, huh? Anyways, I'm starting with pictures from decorating the Christmas tree and their Christmas dresses. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have photos up from Christmas Eve & Day.

This year we spent most of Christmas with Rob's family. However, we did get to decorate the tree with my family. The girls loved decorating the tree. They had lots of fun putting things up, even if they were all in the same place. Gwen did an awesome job trying to space the ornaments out, but Grace had a bit of a hard time with that. Georgia didn't even really care too much...she just wanted to play with the ornaments that she was given to put on the tree. They all had a lot of fun that night.

We had a real tree, and Georgia didn't like the feel of it very much. Maybe that's why she played with the ornaments instead of putting them on the tree.



Grace loved this ornament. It's Mickey Mouse, and she had such a fun time finding a place for it on the tree.



Gwen loved putting ornaments up on the tree. She would find a spot, declare it perfect for that specific ornament, put it up and then go running for another ornament.



I decided that since we weren't going to be here the Sunday following Christmas, I wanted the girls to have a chance to wear their Christmas dresses to church up here as well. So the Sunday before Christmas I curled Gwen and Grace's hair, got all three girls dressed up, and took some nice (or what I hoped would be nice) pictures of them.

Gwen has a hard time keeping her eyes open for pictures, and this is the best one we got of her.



Gracie takes great pictures...she loves to sit and smile for us.



Georgia even sat still long enough to get a pretty good picture of her as well.


They may fight a lot, but these three girls sure love each other and love goofing around with each other and making one another laugh. They're such sweet hearts (most of the time).

My three beautiful little girls all dressed up.
I don't know if they were more excited for the white sweater dresses, or the red and white snowflake tights that they got to wear. I loved the pointsetta flower hairbows that they wore, and how great their hair turned out. These little girls are such a blessing in my life, and I am so glad that they call me their mama. I love them so much-such wonderful little girls!!

No comments: