Last Tuesday we took the girls to see their first live show-Sesame Street Live presents Elmo's Green thumb. The girls were super excited to go see it and kept asking when they were going to go see Elmo for about a week after we told them we were going. Before we left I thought I'd take a few pictures...they didn't turn out too good because they were jumping around they were so excited and I'm so glad they were.
I was silly and didn't realize that I could bring my camera with and take some pictures of the show, so these are all from the internet, but they're all pictures of what we saw. We had pretty decent seats, and the girls were so excited when all the characters came out and sang and danced and talked about the alphabet. After that the show got started and they did lots of neat songs and dances to go along with the story line of Elmo needing to find a new place to plant his Sunflower friend Sunny. This is after they shrunk-they were using flowers as umbrellas to protect themselves from the water that Big Bird was sprinkling on his garden.

Don't know if this is right after they shrunk, or right before they get tall again, but the girls liked watching them shrink and grow.
There were a lot of fun songs that the girls danced along to, including Rosita's Cha Cha and the Bettle Bug Trash Rap, and it was so fun to watch their faces light up and see huge smiles and hear so much laughter and giggling. It was defiantely worth the price, and I'm so glad we took them. We will definately take them to something like this again.

1 comment:
Calvin would have loved that! I seem to think we had Sesame Street come to Charlottesville a few months ago, but next time it does I'll definitely try to get tickets since your girls loved it so much. Oh, and our friends who are pregnant fake announced that they had their baby on April Fools Day and said her name was Gwenyth Grace. Isn't that so ironic? I don't know if that's the name they are going with, but before I knew they didn't really have their baby I thought it was so crazy that they picked both of the girls' names!
Post a Comment