The girls have really been silly the past two weeks. Here's a funny story from each of them.
Every Tuesday night I have been taking a cake decorating class. So last Tuesday, after I left, Grace went up to Robbie and said, "Daddy, I have been trying and trying for weeks, but I just can't fly!" She then got up on a chair, starting flapping her arms like wings, and said, "See Daddy...see!?! I just can't fly!!" She also told me the other day that she really wished she had super powers.
Gwen has been very lucky to have one of her Primary classmates in her kindergarten class as well. Our Primary program is this coming Sunday, so this past Sunday they were practicing in the chapel. Gwen and her friend sat together and colored a picture for their kindergarten teacher. Monday morning I got an email from Gwen's kindergarten teacher. She said that Gwen had given her the picture, and told her that she and her friend had colored it for her while at church. Gwen's teacher then asked her which church the two of them go to. Gwen said, "Oh, it's the church with all the chairs on the back row." I laughed so hard when I read that email.
Georgia is still not potty trained, and I honestly haven't been trying too hard. She has this obsession lately that whenever I go to use the bathroom, she has to come with...she's even tried to follow Robbie into the bathroom a couple of times. I went to use the bathroom yesterday, and of course Georgia followed me. She stood right in front of me and watched me until she heard me pee. Then her eyes got really wide, she smiled and yelled, "Mommy! You peed!! Yay!!!!!!!" and started clapping her hands. Had to laugh cause this is what I do with her when she uses the potty.
The things they do and say just make me laugh so hard. I am so glad that I have three sweet and funny little girls.
Snowy Days
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment