Just some pictures of the girls from the past few months.
Gwen discovered that she could stick a toothpick in between her two front teeth and it would stay there on its own. We explained how normally this wasn't something she should do, but got a good laugh out of it first.
Gwen and I decided to pretend we were Cousin It, though I had to explain who Cousin It is. She suggested we looked more like a bigfoot. We were laughing like crazy. I love moments like these where I can be silly with the girls, but bond with them and become closer with them at the same time.
Grace made two headbands at school to celebrate 100 days of school. This was one of them. She loved wearing it around the house, even while dressed up as a princess.
I check on the girls every night before I go to bed. I had to leave the room quickly because I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Apparently one of the best things to snuggle with while falling asleep is your own hand...inside a sock puppet.
I have mentioned before that Georgia is obsessed with the movie Tangled. I made this hair for her the year she dressed up like Rapunzel for Halloween. She wears it all the time. I keep trying to pack it back up in the Halloween stuff, but because we're still trying to organize our garage, the tote with all the costumes has been in a very convenient place for her to raid it. So, for now, we enjoy having Rapunzel in our home on a regular basis.
Georgia is our only child who will tell us "Mommy...Daddy...I'm tired. Can I go to bed?" She climbs in her bed, or falls asleep wherever she is, whenever she feels tired, whereas the other girls will fight to stay awake during the day. Georgia has been like this since she was a baby though. I went to check on her because I hadn't heard her in a while, and found her asleep like this. I can't believe that she could sleep like this...it would drive me crazy (and yes, we do have bunk beds...Robbie is just fixing them right now so we are letting the girls sleep in the toddler beds since they are too scared of bugs sneaking in and crawling on them to sleep on mattresses on the floor-doesn't matter how many times we tell them that we have someone spray to keep bugs out).
I just liked this picture of Genni and decided to put it in here. It's the only beanie we have for a baby instead of those little baby hats, and it's so cute...and it finally fits!!
Pigtails!! I was so excited to see that I could finally put pigtails in Genni's hair!! Her hair has gotten so long since her birth...it's crazy. Sadly only the top part fits in right now, but the back is getting there!!
Genesis cracks us up. It doesn't matter what baby food she's eating that day, or if she's eating rice cereal or having a bottle...she growls like this at every feeding.
I love the moments these girls share with us!!








3 comments:
That's quite a satisfied sound.
I love the Cousin It pictures! :) You guys have so much fun.
Marj-I know, right? It cracks us up even now. It's also how I can tell she's close to being done when eating baby food. It's hard to tell with a bottle though cause she does it the whole time.
Hillary-Thanks!! I can be a bit strange at times I guess, but it sure makes for some great memories with the girls.
Post a Comment