A few photos from when Genesis turned 9 months old.
Sitting on Mommy's lap, trying to drink some water.
Silly girl sticking out her tongue at Mommy in protest of having pictures taken.
Playing on Mommy's lap while taking a break during a long car trip.
Mmmm Oreos!!



4 comments:
How can you not just love her to pieces! She has such a precious face! I am partial though!
How can you not just love her to pieces! She has such a precious face! I am partial though!
Oreo's are yummy! Aunt Traci is her new best friend for sneaking them to her. :)
Marj-She does have a precious face!! I get comments quite a lot that she looks like a little doll because she has such delicate features. Can't help but love her!!
Traci-She still loves Oreos!! She is so close to saying cookie too now. She would happily let you sneak her any type of sweet any time!!
Post a Comment