Friday, January 24, 2014

Our Time In Pittsburgh

Our last stop on vacation was Pittsburgh, PA, to spend time with my grandparents and other family.  We were so excited to see them because we hadn't seen them in about 2 years.  It was so nice to see everyone, and especially for the girls to spend time with their extended family and their great grandparents.  We even got to spend a few extra days with them!!  We had so much fun there and can't wait to see everyone again!!  Here are some pictures from our visit there.
 
Have I got something on my nose?

I am your knight-ess in shining armor!!
 
Reading the newspaper just like Pappy.
 
A combined birthday party for Grace, my cousin's son, and my uncle.

Mmmm...cheerios!!
 
Sitting in Pappy's old car.

They loved the car!!
 
 
Attack of the Genni Penny!! 
 
What is this dribble you are feeding me?

Bubble time on the back patio was a favorite!!
 
The girls with my grandparents-Pappy and Gigi.  I am so glad we got to spend some time with them again...it was so much fun!!

2 comments:

The Heiner's said...

So fun! I miss Pittsburgh! Hopefully soon we can go back and take the girls to all the fun places we used to go!

Rob and Sarah said...

I hope you get a chance too Nan. We've taken the girls to the Zoo, the Science Center, the Natural History museum, the pool, and different parks. I think the only place we haven't taken them is the bird aviary. Mostly though I love all the time they get to spend with Gigi and Pappy!