Rob and I were having some Ben & Jerry's one night, and Genesis crawled over and started begging for some as well. So I picked her up and set her on my lap and started feeding her little bites with my spoon. Apparently those little bites just were not enough for her because...
...pretty soon I had cute little baby fingers in my ice cream, that slowly made their way...
...to her mouth and then back into the ice cream again. That worked for her for a little while, but I guess she started to get impatient with how little she was getting with her fingers.
Quick as can be, she grabbed the ice cream container and started licking it out. I was laughing so hard at that point that I didn't stop her, and she eventually got her fill.
Ice cream is one of this girls favorite things to eat!!



No comments:
Post a Comment