Every thing is fine-my blood pressure, weight, and the baby's heart beat. She's moving more and more now, and we can actually feel her move from the outside now instead of me just feeling her moving inside me. I had to do the gestational diabetes test at this visit. It actually wasn't too bad until the end when it started to get thicker. Grace just kind of watched me and then decided she wanted the bottle after I was done (I screwed the cap back on first) and Gwen decided that I wasn't drinking it fast enough and kept pushing on my arm to try to get me to drink more each sip I took. I finally had to stop her so that she didn't cause me to spill it everywhere.
After they took my blood they never said anything about my iron level or the test so I'm not sure if they had to send it out or not, but I think that they do and I won't find out anything till my next visit (in which I think I get the group B strep test). It's a good thing that my brother Matt came over to watch the girls while I went to the doctor-I don't think they would have liked seeing me get stuck with a needle 3 times. Besides getting my blood drawn for the diabetes test, I got my rogam shot (my b lood is negative, and Rob's is positive) and I got a flu shot (since they recommended it). The only one that's bothering me now is the flu shot-my upper arm is sore and there's a good sized bruise as well.
All in all, it was a good visit. Everyone else is doing good too. Rob really likes his job and is pretty certain that they are going to keep him on come January, when he starts school again. Gwen just got over a cold-no more snoring!! She has become quite the imaginative little girl. She takes books (and toys) and tells her own little stories with them. She still does lots of art, and likes to paint (or color) things and then tell us what they are. Gracie just got the cold Gwen had-more snoring!! She is talking more and more every day. She says Ta Da now and Eye and a few others too. Her favorite thing to do right now is dance, and she's constantly changing the way she dances, making up new moves and twirls. They are both so much fun and they have been so good for me through this pregnancy (ok, not all the time, but for the most part). I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment