Friday, October 17, 2008

Quickie

Just a quick update, since I have my doctor's appointment on Monday and will probably be writing again after that. Just wanted to thank Marj for the cute pj's she sent the girls



and for the purple matching outfits-they looked so cute on the girls!! I called them my purple people eaters all day long because of their all purple outfits-both of them even kept the hoods up for more than 5 minutes! Gracie is wearing her outfit in this picture, but her messy face was what I was really trying to get.















The girls are doing great (although Gwen does have a slight cold) except for occasionally beating on each other. Oh the drama! We do have good moments though now that Grace is really starting to pick up on different words and Gwen loves to tell stories about everything-leaves, toys, books, etc...she's got a great imagination! We wish that we could visit everyone back home, specially during this time of year, but I hope these updates (and pictures) help. Oh, and thanks for the snow stuff Momma-Gwen can't wait for it to snow now! We love you all!!

No comments: