Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Potty Time

As most of you know, we are still trying really hard to potty train Gwen. Yesterday we had a rather funny potty time that I thought I'd share. Robbie had come home from work for lunch and put Gwen on the potty since she had told him she had to "poo". After about a minute and a half, two minutes Gwen did her normal thing and yelled "Dada, I went poo!" Robbie went in to take care of it and said that when Gwen stood up to pull her pants up she turned and looked in her potty at what she had done and said "Holy Chipmunks!!" I laughed so hard I cried when Robbie told me that. We have no idea where she picked that one up but got a huge laugh out of it. What a funny little girl!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious. Don't you just love their funny little comments. Mackenzie says, "Holy Cow" because I guess we used to say that when we changed her poopie diapers.

Marj said...

What adorable Granddaughters I have. I love to print these blogs to share with everyone.
Love, Mom C.