Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Diana tagged me, and since I'm just finding things to fill time before we (possibly) go to the playgroup, might as well.

8 things I am obsessed with right now:
  • Robbie's birthday (the 25th)
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • Christmas presents
  • Getting ready for the baby
  • Art with the girls
  • Robbie
  • The girls

8 words or phrases that I often use:

  • No no...
  • hmmm...
  • It's okay baby
  • Momma's right here
  • I don't think so
  • Hooray
  • You're so silly
  • I love you

8 shows that I love to watch right now:

  • CSI
  • Criminal Minds
  • Biggest Loser
  • House
  • Star Wars-The Clone Wars cartoon
  • Numbers
  • Heros
  • Sesame Street (yes, I actually love watching this with the girls every day)

8 things I did yesterday:

  • Listened to Christmas music (I know it's pretty early, but I can't help it-it always puts me in such a happy and uplifted mood)
  • Made dinner
  • Cleaned my bedroom
  • Did Rob and my laundry
  • Made lunch
  • Did dishes
  • Played with my kids
  • Took a nap

8 favorite places to eat:

  • At home, when Robbie cooks
  • At my moms
  • The next 5 are included in this, since we don't ever eat out: Anywhere where I don't have to cook-sometimes the smell of what I'm cooking makes me sick and I can't eat it

8 things I am looking forward to:

  • Rob's birthday (the 25th)
  • Thanksgiving
  • Our Anniversary (Dec. 17th-4 years!!)
  • My birthday (Dec. 22)
  • Christmas (the first Gracie will really remember)
  • Gwen's birthday (Jan. 12-she'll be 3)
  • My due date!! (Jan. 22)
  • My mom visiting

8 things that are on my wish list:

  • a house
  • nursing pjs
  • new parts for my pump
  • a sewing machine
  • yarn
  • room for food storage
  • a new windsheild
  • scrapbooking stuff

8 people I tag:

  • I don't even know who looks at this, so whoever sees this, feel free to do this

No comments: