Monday, June 1, 2009

Weigh In

It's time for my monthly post about my weight loss. As of the end of May (yesterday) I lost another 5 pounds. Hooray!! That puts my total weight loss to 15 pounds, and I am right on track to loose 25 pounds by the time Robbie graduates in 2 months. I am a little disappointed in myself though. About a week, week and a half ago I weighed myself and I had actually lost 7 pounds (total of 17 pounds), but then I made applesauce cookies (the best cookies EVER) for my brother, and he only took about half of the cookies home. That left us with a little less than 2 dozen cookies, and applesauce cookies are one of my favorites. Needless to say, I ate a lot of them, and obviously gained back some weight. But I am still on track for my goal to loose 5 pounds every month, so I guess it's all right. Just disappointing to know that I had lost even more weight but blew it eating a bunch of cookies. Oh well.

The other news that I have is that Georgia starting rolling over from her back to her tummy yesterday!! Woo Hoo!! It won't be too much longer now until she is rolling all over the place. She has been rolling over from her tummy to her back for a while now, and it's exciting to see her start rolling from her back to her tummy. She's also been growling at people, blowing raspberries, grabbing her toes, moving around while lying on her back (she uses her feet to push herself) and scooting forward while on her belly (again, using her feet to push herself forward). She's getting so big so fast!!

That's about it for the news for now. We'll let you know if anything else comes up (especially if something happens job wise).

2 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

Hey Sarah, congratulations on the weight loss! I'm sure you didn't gain the whole 2 pounds back, I think sometimes a pound or two is difficult to measure so you probably still lost more than 5, but even 5 is amazing! We keep looking for jobs for Robbie. I almost stopped a man that had an "Evans Construction" t-shit on today to ask if he had any jobs, but I chickened out. I'll be more brave next time! Can't wait to see Georgia rolling over! I was just looking at those pictures we took of her and Calvin and all of us when we were up, they're so cute!

Jessica said...

That is so awesome about your weight lose! Great job! Congratulations!