Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Nephew!!

My sister Traci found out recently that she is having a baby boy!! Hooray!! I am so excited for her. She is due April 4th and the baby (and momma) are doing well. This will be her third child...she has a son named Aidan who just turned 6 and a daughter named Mae who will be 5 in a few weeks. She doesn't have any baby boy stuff any more so I am so excited to make her a bunch of stuff like blankets, onsies, binkie clips, burp rags and other things like that (and maybe make myself some stuff for the girls while I am at it). This will be my parents 7th grandchild, and their 2nd grandson (Traci's son Aidan is the only grandson so far...the other 5 are all girls). Congratulations Gene and Traci...we're so excited and happy for you!!

No comments: