The last time we were down at Robbie's parents house his mom took us out to get the girls some new bikes. The girls love them!! Of course they are the Disney princess brand (they picked them out) but most things are now that they are getting interested in that kind of stuff. Here are some pics of them on their new bikes...so exciting!!
1 comment:
How fun! I'm sure the girls are tickled pink, and they have such great grandparents on both sides! Our ward is doing a Trunk-or-treat, so I guess that's what we'll be doing. Are you guys going trick-or-treating? I get kind of bummed that people don't seem to take their kids out anymore, at least in Utah no one ever came to the door! (Even after we moved off the weird alley that you guys saw!)But I guess with the ward people might be more accepting of homemade treats...I already put the Halloween cookie cutters in plain site so I won't forget to make some cookies! Maybe someday, (some year?) we can get the kids together in their costumes, I remember doing that with Robbie and his brothers. PS, Matt and Hailey Evans are in our ward! We knew them in Provo too, and he was Rob's companion! I couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment