Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Standing Up Is So Hard To Do

Georgia has been trying and trying to pull herself up into a standing postion using anything she can find (tables, chairs, couches, etc.) but hasn't been getting very far. She has just mastered how to crawl and I guess decided to move onto something else. So she's been grabbing onto the edge of things (mainly couches) and pulling herself up onto her knees but can never figure out how to get further than that. Well this afternoon while I was unpacking all our stuff from our trip to Robbie's parents this weekend, I had left our suitcase laying on the floor of our little "family room" in my parents basement, and went into the bedroom to unpack a backpack. When I came out less than a minute later to put something in our bathroom Georgia had used the suitcase to stand up!! Yes, she finally did it!! She pulled herself into a standing position for the first time today!! It won't be long now...she may turn out to be just like her sisters and learn to walk by 10 months. We shall see...I am so proud of my baby!!

No comments: