Gwen goes to the Town of Essex Parks and Recreation Preschool. It is a certified preschool that works closely with the local school district and combines outdoor/nature exploration with hands on and curriculum learning. Gwen goes every Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 am to 5 pm (it's open till 5:30 but pick up begins at 5). It's a long day but she does very very well with it. She has so much fun with all of her new friends and loves all of her new teachers (she has 4). So far I have heard so much about all the fun stuff that she does and you can tell she loves it. She gets so excited every morning to go and while she gets excited to see me when I pick her up she still gets sad that she's leaving.
And speaking of sad, I almost cried on her first day multiple times. I really missed her a lot. I didn't know what to do with myself all day, especially when Grace and Georgia took their afternoon nap at the same time. Gracie missed her a lot too. She kept asking me where her Gwen was. It's getting better though and I'm sure it will get easier as time goes on.
So here's some pictures of her first day. The first is how she looked for most of the pictures-very unhappy because she did not want to waste any more time...she just wanted to go to preschool. The second is her fake smile...what a goober. My baby is so big!!
No comments:
Post a Comment