Another first is her first tooth. We noticed that she was sleeping a lot more yesterday than usual, and she was chewing on everything!! I didn't really think to look in her mouth though to see if a tooth had popped through because the last time she teethed like this the tooth moved up in the gums but stopped before it broke through. However, while she was crying last night before bed I caught a glimpse of white on her bottom gums and I thought that it was just her gums all swollen and white and thought I would check to see how bad it was. Instead I found a tooth!! So she now has her bottom right tooth...hooray!!
Other firsts have been a regular crawl instead of army crawling all the time and her first visit to see animals at the fair. She's getting so big!!
Oh, and Robbie heard about that ski resort job and he didn't get it...the job search continues...
1 comment:
Georgia is getting to be such a little girl, and not a baby anymore. My how they grow. I am sorry to hear about Robbie not getting the job. The more we here about how many applicants there are for the job Trent is trying to get...my hopes are starting to dim. We shall see. You are in our prayers though.
Post a Comment