Thursday, September 17, 2009

8 Months Old

Georgia is 8 months old now!! How crazy!! She is getting so big!! She has lost some weight recently because of being sick, so she's only 17 pounds 8 ounces right now but she has grown another 1/2 inch, which brings her up to 27 1/2 inches long. She crawls so fast now, and is even using couches/other furniture to pull herself up into a standing position and play. She has taken a couple steps to walk along the couch but falls fast and hard and isn't really up for trying again for a while after that. She loves all her fruits and veggies (some only after feeding it to her over and over again) and is trying to get used to a sippy cup. She also got her second tooth this past Sunday and is teething again!! She is so happy and accepting of everyone (but needs mommy when she's tired and upset...she won't even go to Robbie if I am in the room). I miss how small she used to be but I love how big she is getting and how much she is learning. We are betting that she will be walking on her own by Thanksgiving...we will see. I lover her so much and I can't wait to see how much more she progresses by the end of the year...only 4 more months till she's a year old!!

No comments: