This will be a quickie because I have got a lot going on today. Georgia turned 10 months old yesterday (which was the same day that my brother reported to the MTC for his mission to Taiwan, China). She is now 19 pounds 6 ounces (14 ounces more than last month) and 29 inches long (3/4 inch taller than last month). She is trying really hard to talk but hasn't added anything new to her vocabulary yet. She likes crackers, bread, pretzel sticks, french fries...anything that she can suck on and turn to mush in her mouth. I plan on starting to feed her meat dinners starting this weekend and we'll see how that goes but I am not too worried...so far she likes everything I feed her!! She crawls incredibly fast, can walk around by holding onto furniture or balancing against a wall, will walk while holding both or only one of our hands, can stand up on her own for long periods of time and the latest...
Within the past few days she has started taking steps on her own!! She can only take one or two before falling down but she is trying!! We are guessing that she may be walking by Thanksgiving...it would definately be exciting for everyone to see her walking when we go spend Thanksgiving with Robbie's family in Rochester, NY. She has 6 teeth now (all four of her top front teeth and her front two teeth on the bottom)-it's so weird not to see a toothless smile any more!! Oh, and she loves to shake her head no at everything...even when we aren't asking her a question. I'll have to see if I can get it on video. We are so excited for the progress she is making and can't wait to see what the next month brings!!
Playing with the toys
Moving from one place to another
2 comments:
Look at that girl go! She will be on the run before we can blink.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how big she is! She is soooo cute, I can't wait to see her and all you guys! I think about Thanksgiving like every day. It would be so fun to see Georgia walking by then! We're going to arrive late Tuesday night. I'm glad she shakes her head no all the time...Calvin loves to do that too, (now it's mostly because it gets such a positive reaction from us,) but I did wonder a couple times if it was a sign of mental disability or something because he does it so violently! So, now I know it's normal :) See you soon! PS we can call each other every beginning of November and recuperate from the last minute Halloween stress!
Post a Comment