This one would have been perfect if Georgia had just looked at the camera!! Ahh!!

In this one Grace is obviously missing a shoe and Gwen looks like she's high on something because she said she was cold and Georgia still isn't really looking at the camera. This didn't work out either.

In this one Grace is obviously missing a shoe and Gwen looks like she's high on something because she said she was cold and Georgia still isn't really looking at the camera. This didn't work out either.
And I really wanted some nice pictures. So Robbie gave into my bugging and said we could do pictures again this weekend. And we got some real good ones of our family (thanks to my dad helping out) and of the girls (a special thanks to my brother Jake for raking up a big pile of leaves to do some of the pictures with). We did the pictures in my parents back yard. Oh, and the photographer? Robbie!! He is amazing with his camera. He's got a nice, professional camera with two different sized tripods and a remote control so he can be in the picture, press a button on the remote and BAM-take a picture!!
We took a lot of good photos like this one (and others where Gwen and Grace are actually smiling)...
...but this is the one we finally picked out. We liked the personality coming from each of the girls in this photo (especially Grace's pirate eye...argh!!)
Gwen loved jumping in the leaves (and if you look really closely, you can see the scab on her forehead that she got at preschool as a result of her love of jumping).
Peekaboo...I see you!
Ahh...playing in the leaves!!
Grace by the outdoor fireplace.
Gwen and Grace loving the leaf pile!!
Playing in the leaf pile.
A nap before pictures would make anyone happy!!
I want the camera!!
Needless to say I am so very pleased!! Woo Hoo for family pictures!!
Oh, and I also updated my craft blog (http://sarahcongdonscrafts.blogspot.com) with photos of a couple things...including my homemade Christmas cards!! Woo Hoo again!!
3 comments:
Great pictures! I STILL do not have ANY nice pictures of the 3 of us, only 2 or 3 snapshots. Can you believe it? I found a friend the other day that wants to practice her photography so I think I'm going to ask if she'll take our pictures, but I really need someone who is willing to put up with us, (i.e. me wanting the perfect picture, Shea complaining about it all, and Calvin actually looking at the camera and smiling,) for a long time. I also decided that before the big event I need to get my hair cut so I don't look as drab as I do these days. I love the one you guys chose with all the personality, you and Rob look great and all the girls are so expressive, it's such a fun picture! Can't wait to see you all THIS week!
Those are the best pictures. It's good to have something besides a camera. Maybe an attachment with googlie eyes attached to a spring on top of the camera....
Cute pictures!!! don't you love how hard it is to get a good picture of all 5 people at the same time!?!?! its my favorite thing (note the sarcasism).
Post a Comment