Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful man-my husband Robbie. He turned 28 on the 25th of November, but since we were traveling for Thanksgiving, I was unable to dedicate a post just to him. So since we celebrated his birthday last night, I wanted to take a chance today and say Happy Birthday to my wonderful, sweet, amazing husband who does so much for me and our family. He is a hard worker but always finds time for us. He is an amazing father and loves his three little girls so much. He does everything he can to bring happiness and the spirit into our home and our lives. I am also so grateful to my mother in law for not only giving birth to such a wonderful man but grateful that she and my father in law raised such a sweet, helpful, and dedicated man who has become the best father and husband. I love Robbie so much and I am so grateful that the Lord answered my prayers and told me that he was to be my eternal companion. I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Happy Birthday sweetie...we all love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Erin Gibbons said...

Thanks for writing to me :) Yes I do want the link for the bow site! I keep thinking about it and yet haven't emailed you for it! Thanks so much!