Happy Birthday To Me...Happy Birthday to MEEEE...Happy Birthday To Me!!
Today, on the 22nd of December, at 12:10 am, I was born.
A big thank you to my wonderful, beautiful mother, who wanted to not only be a mom but chose to be my mom, and who went through so much to bring me into this world. I have always looked up to you because of your patience and love as a parent and continue to do so as I raise my own family. Thank you momma for being a wonderful mom and friend and for loving me so much.
Another big thank you to my handsome and amazing father, who has done so much to provide for me and my siblings and to show us a strong example of faith in the Lord and belief in the gospel. I have always strived to grow and achieve the amount of faith that you have and build my testimony to some day be as strong as yours. Thank you daddy for being a good friend and teacher and for all your love.
And finally, another big thank you to my incredible husband and sweet little girls, who make being in this life and celebrating another birthday (not that I'm all that old...at least, 26 doesn't seem all that old) so wonderful. I love my husband eternally and I am happy to celebrate another birthday with him. I love my babies so much and their smiles and joy at celebrating "mommies" birthday with me makes my heart soar.
I feel so blessed when I look back on the experiences I've had so far in life and when I count the many things, family and friends that I have been given in life. Thank you to all of those who helped raise me, who loved me no matter what, and who play such big parts in my life. You all have made my life so much richer and happier.
Happy Birthday to me!!
Oh, and by the way, I posted this at 12:10 am. : )
Snowy Days
3 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Sis!
Hope you get a chance to get out and do something for you! You deserve it!
Happy Birthday! hope you get a minute or two to RELAX with the hilidays approaching!
Post a Comment