Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hooray For Our Health!!

Georgia is finally feeling better. Her fever broke yesterday, and her appetite is back (she even tried shrimp last night...and love it!!). Thanks to all who prayed for her. It's great to have our happy baby back.

2 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

Oh, I'm so glad! I hate it when sickness hits, no fun for anyone!

Erin Gibbons said...

Hey, so I was just looking at my sister-in-law's blog and she has a whole list of links to girly websites that you might like. I know she mostly focused on hair-dos, (she LOVED to do cute things to her daughter's hair until she cut it short,) but you might like them too. Anyway, I just thought I'd pass along the link. If you go to by blog list they're under scott and julie, and she has a list on the right of girly websites. Hopefully she won't mind that I'm telling people she doesn't know to go to her blog, but at least I know you.