The girls have needed a haircut for a while, especially so Gwen and Grace could get their bangs trimmed. With their spring pictures, class pictures, and apparently some special kindergarten graduation pictures happening this week, I took them first thing Saturday morning to get haircuts. I didn't take any before pictures, because I wasn't expecting anything too dramatic, so you'll have to compare to past blog posts, but here's a couple after photos.
Gracie didn't do much with her hair other than get her bangs cut again, and get her hair trimmed. She seems to like the length that her hair is at now.
Right after her haircut...her hair is still wet!!
All curled and ready for picture day-what a sweet girl!!
Georgia told me for a few days before taking them to get haircuts that she had to have bangs this time just like Aunt Mimi (my sister Melissa). She even told the hair stylist that she had to have bangs like Aunt Mimi's before I could say a word about her hair.
It looks super cute on her, but she looks so much more grown up-sadness!
What a cutie!!
Gwen really changed it up this time. She has been reading a lot of Magic School Bus books lately (along with Magic Tree House, Captain Underpants...well, every book she can get her hands on that is). She told me that she wanted her hair cut like Wanda's from The Magic School Bus. Rob and I were really hesitant to let her get it cut that short, so we told her she could get it to her chin. Well......her hairstylist didn't take into account Gwen's very curly hair and it ended up just like Wanda's (I wish she would have listened to me about Gwen's bangs though...I think she cut them too short).
It's so short now!!
I really wasn't sure for a day or two afterwards whether I liked her new haircut or not. It is super cute though, especially when it's tightly curled, like we did for pictures. She loves it, and I guess that's all that matters. She just looks so grown up-my peanut is growing up so fast!!
I am excited to see how the girls spring photos turn out, and I am excited to take some of Georgia and Genesis too. I can't wait to see what the next major hairstyle for the girls will be!!






1 comment:
The bangs will grow but I like Gwen's better without all the curl.
Post a Comment