Friday, January 2, 2009

Another Doctor's Appointment

20 days away from my due date, and another doctor's appointment down. Nothing new to report-the baby's heart beat sounds great and weight, blood pressure and protein levels with me are fine. Only new thing to really report is that I am once again Group B Strep positive, but since I had it with Grace I know what to expect with this one. The only other things going on is that I have lost some of my mucus plug (it's coming out in pieces like it did with the girls) and I've been having a lot of braxton hicks contractions that have increased in intensity this week-nothing near a real contraction though. Other than that we're just preparing for labor and counting down the days. They'll check me for dialation on the 8th (every week visits now!!).

Everyone else is doing okay, I guess. The girls and I have all had colds that I thought we were all over...Gwen seems to be completely over it, without having had too much of a hard time with her head cold. I thought I was just about over mine but tonight it seems to be hitting again-blah! Grace was hit really hard with a bad head cold and today she seemed to be just about over it-hardly had to wipe her nose at all, and she had moved on to coughing. Tonight she came down with a fever so we'll be keeping an eye on her to make sure it's not anything serious (her fever was almost 103 before bed tonight). Poor baby always seems to have a hard time lately with illnesses. However I am grateful that we all have it now and not after the baby comes. Hopefully we'll all be over it soon.

No comments: