
The girls had so much fun with their Nana. The day she left, Gwen came out into the family room and asked, "Where's my Nana?" She still talks about having her Nana here with her. And it was great to have Diana and Quinn come up with Madison to visit while she was here too. You are amazing momma...I keep thinking that if you could do it with 6 kids, I can do it with 3. Still, I am amazed that you had 6 kids when I find it hard with 3...can't even imagine what it was like for you sometimes. And I can't imagine how you went through labor 6 times...

Thank you momma, for everything that you did while you were here. I sure miss you and wish we could be closer to you and all of our family. I can't wait for the girls to get to spend time with you again, and to spend time with their papa and their Grandpa and Grandma Congdon in another month. Thanks again momma...you are truly inspiring.

1 comment:
You have the best Mom! She is such a good woman! I miss her too :)
Post a Comment