Robbie is doing good. He has only got another 2 months until he graduates and oh is he excited!! No more pulling double duty with school and work. He has still not been offered a job, so those of you who have been praying for us we ask that you please continue to do so. Right now we only have one job that Robbie hasn't heard anything about but hopefully more will open up before he graduates. It's putting a lot of extra stress and worry on Robbie. I hate that there's nothing more I can do to ease the burden for him. So just continue to keep him in your prayers that he will be offered a job.
I am doing pretty good. Now that things are getting into more of a routine everything has been easier for me. I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend...we went to Diana and Quinn's in Wyoming and spent some time with them. We hadn't been down there since Thanksgiving and it was nice to get out of Rexburg for a while and spend more than a few hours with them. Robbie had a blast going fishing and antler hunting with Quinn and I had so much fun doing a craft with Diana (you can check it out on my craft blog http://sarahcongdonscrafts.blogspot.com/ ) and just relaxing. It was a really nice weekend.
Gracie also had a blast this weekend. She loved exploring Diana's house and while she really freaked out over the dog and riding on the 4 wheeler she had so much fun playing outside and playing with Madison. She and Madison got along so well...guess it's because they're so close in age. She is talking more and more and picking up so many words. She finally says "I Love You" clearly enough to understand and is starting to recognize some letters and numbers. She also knows the colors blue, pink, green and yellow very very well. She too gave us a laugh this weekend when she woke up and while still half asleep grabbed her diaper and said "I poot" (poot meaning pass gas) and went back to sleep.
All right...my 4 month old sweetie Georgia is getting so big!! She is rolling from her stomach to her back and is so close to rolling from her back to her stomach. She laughs, talks, and growls a lot now and ju
st learned how to blow raspberries this week. I took her in for her 4 month checkup today and she was 13 1/4 pounds and 25 1/4 inches tall. She's a really tall little girl but her weight is a bit below usual. I'm not concerned because she was so sick for those 2 weeks back in March/April (when they put her on the nebulizer) and I don't think she really gained any weight during that time. I'm sure that she's just making her way back up from that and she will be back to normal by the time she's six months. The doctor said she is doing very well developmentally and didn't tell me I couldn't start feeding her cereal, so I'm going to try once a day feeding her a little rice cereal. I know that a lot of doctors are now recommending that you don't feed them any solids until they are 6 months but because my doctor didn't tell me not to, and because I fed both Gwen and Grace rice cereal at 4 months, twice a day, I'm going to give it a try. I may wait until she's 5 months, but I don't think I need to wait until 6 months. She's getting so big and her personality is really starting to shine through. I'm such a proud momma of all 3 of my little girls!!
2 comments:
we had so much fun with you guys too.
Thanks for coming and breaking up the monotony of my life
oh one more thought...
could you email me pics from this weekend when you get a chance.
Post a Comment