Because so much has happened over the past few weeks, I will be trying to put up a post or two a day to get all caught up on what went on. So, if you keep up with my blog as I post new things, then you'll see them day by day. If not, scroll on down to Rob's graduation and start there. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
Sarah~ I figured out how to post finally! :) I love reading about your adventure and always love pics of the kids! It was so great to see you'all!
I forgot to mention when you were here that I've read your frustrations with losing weight (I share them, I am "rooting" for you and I think we will both be able to make our goal by the end of the year!)... but that I think you look GREAT!
Love you all, Cousin Mary
Post a Comment