waiiit they're growing up to fast! By the time I come home in a few weeks they'll be all grown up :( make them stop! haha I swear I will call you soon.. I have said that before I realize, but you know how it is with school and the end of the semester. I do miss you guys though! :)
Hey, miss you guys! We're talking about coming up in July for the Hill Cumorah Pageant. Well, it would actually be to visit the Family, but we thought we'd catch the pageant in the meantime. I'm thinking maybe for the 4th of July? Do you guys have any plans?
Rob and I were married on December 17th 2004 in the Boston Massachusetts Temple and each year fall more and more in love with one another. We have been blessed with 4 beautiful little girls and are so grateful for our eternal family. Life can be crazy and challenging at times, but we have each other and the Lord, and we feel so blessed.
2 comments:
waiiit they're growing up to fast! By the time I come home in a few weeks they'll be all grown up :( make them stop! haha I swear I will call you soon.. I have said that before I realize, but you know how it is with school and the end of the semester. I do miss you guys though! :)
Hey, miss you guys! We're talking about coming up in July for the Hill Cumorah Pageant. Well, it would actually be to visit the Family, but we thought we'd catch the pageant in the meantime. I'm thinking maybe for the 4th of July? Do you guys have any plans?
Post a Comment