So if you've read the previous posts, you'll know that we have moved again. At the beginning of 2012 we were informed that the company Robbie works for wanted everyone to move to Texas to be closer to the actual job sites instead of working in the office of the company they are doing the job for. Robbie's boss and his project manager both graciously allowed us to stay in Owasso until the school year was over so we didn't have to move the girls in the middle of the year.
So, we moved out of our house in Owasso Oklahoma the last day of May, and moved into our house in Abilene Texas the second day of June. We live in a really nice neighborhood with really nice neighbors, and we can walk the girls back and forth to school every day because it's only 2 blocks away. The picture below was taken on one of the very few days we've actually had rain.

Shortly after moving here, I had a really rough night. When I am pregnant, my hip joints and pelvic joint get really loose, and they make popping sounds and even pop out of place, and that night had been bad. So I was sleeping in a bit while the girls laid in bed with me and watched cartoons. I guess Georgia snuck out at one point and got into the dress up stuff, cause all of a sudden I heard "Mommy...." from the side of my bed. I looked up and Georgia said "I'm little red riding Shmoo!!"
Lol she was all dressed up like this (and a quick glimpse in the background of our front door/play area):
Lol
I love my girls, all the memories we have made here so far, and I am excited for all the memories we are going to make while we are here.


No comments:
Post a Comment