Wednesday, December 17, 2008

4 Years

Today is our anniversary...4 years together! It seems amazing that all that time together has all ready passed and at the same time it seems like we've been married so much longer than that. It seems like yesterday where I was still deciding to either turn in my mission papers or to marry Robbie...good thing I listened to the Lord, or I wouldn't have the wonderful family that I have now and would have missed out on so much. I am so grateful for Robbie and our love for each other and that we were able to go to the temple together and be sealed as an eternal family. I love him so much and I know he loves me too by all the things he does for me and our family. I look forward to the many years ahead with him and all the experiences that we'll share.

No comments: