I had another doctors appointment today. Everything is still going good...the nurse even thought it was funny how little weight I had gained over Thanksgiving. And despite my telling the doctor which side the baby favored, she still went looking for the heartbeat 3 times on the opposite side...and guess where she ended up finding the heartbeat? On the side I told her the baby liked. I go back on the 18th for another checkup and to get my Group B Strep test done...hopefully I won't have it this time like I did with Grace. Gwen told Robbie today at lunch that "mommy's stomach gonna pop open" when I have the baby...we got a good laugh out of that. What a mental picture that was.
We got all our Christmas stuff out on Saturday and set it all up (well, except for the few things that need a little bit of glue). The girls were thrilled. I tried teaching Gwen how to sing Jingle Bells but it didn't seem to sink in. Grace had a blast helping Rob put up Christmas ornaments on the tree. She threw a huge fit when I told her we were all done and there was nothing else left to put on the tree. She calmed down a little bit later when she found "tanta" (santa) and "melmo" (elmo) ornaments hanging next to each other on the tree. Gwen just had fun ringing the bell that was given to us for her first Christmas. They also had a lot of fun looking at all the hand carved ornaments that my Grandpa Sessions has made for me over the years. They are quite impressed with the outdoor lights too...Gwen talks about how pretty they all are, and Grace just says "WOW" over and over again. They are really getting excited. I'll put up more pictures as we take them and as we do more things with the girls to prepare for Christmas.
Snowy Days
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment