Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Job

So Robbie heard back from that job he went to interview with, and surprisingly they have not made a decision yet. So we get to sit on pins and needles for who knows how long, waiting to hear if Robbie got one of the positions or not, or if they decided to hire him for a different job (which I guess is a possibility). Hopefully it will not be too long until we hear about it. Robbie started his last semester of classes this week. It's hard to believe that in 3 months we will finally be done with school. Robbie said that the thought that it's his last semester is what gets him out of bed in the morning for classes. He's still trying to figure out how his schedule is going to work with having a job at the same time but seems to be doing alright so far. As for me I am doing all right. I am so glad it's been nice out because I can actually get out of the house for even a little while with the kids, and not feel like I'm going totally crazy being cooped up all day inside with no adults to talk to all day long. I've been working on my insanely long list of craft projects and other things as well to the point that Robbie made the comment that I needed a craft room when we move because I have stuff everywhere!! I've been working on updating the girls baby books, scrapbooking, sewing that animal blanket for Georgia's Easter basket, and making new hair bows for the girls with some instructions I got off the internet. And my list goes on and on after I cross this stuff off...so much I want to do, no time to do it in. Oh well. At least I'm getting a little bit done here and there.












The girls are all doing well too. Both Gwen and Grace showed us over the past two days how easy it is for kids to fall asleep in weird positions...both of them fell asleep in some way over the arm of our couch. They have been loving the warmer weather...we got together with some friends on Monday night for a barbeque in Porter Park and they had a blast! Gwen (who loves having pet "rockies") went around collecting rocks all night, and Grace collected (and tried to eat) pine cones...Gwen kept calling them pickles because of their shape. They are both learning so fast and wanting to learn so much that it's hard to keep up. Georgia is doing really well...she is all over the croupe and is a very happy baby. She is holding her head up so well lately and has come so close a few times to actually laughing...I can't wait to hear what her little giggle will sound like. I tried giving her a bath without the baby tub's sling the other day and it was so funny...she isn't really ready for that yet. She slipped and slid everywhere. I had such a hard time bathing her! They are so much fun to be around...I swear I laugh more and more at the crazy things they do every week. Oh, and the pics are from Sunday when they got to wear new dresses (that will also double as during the week summer play dresses...couldn't resist the sale).












Well that is about it for now. I will let everyone know when we hear about that job, and any other interesting things that happen (like how much-or little-weight I loose by the end of the month...that's interesting to me!!). And a special note to our families-we miss you so much and wish we could be there to participate in everything that's going on. We can't wait to see you guys in July!!

1 comment:

The Gould Family said...

Hope you hear about the job soon, and I hope he gets it (of course)!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!! The weather has been wonderful hasn't it?