Thursday, April 23, 2009

So Exciting!!

I wasn't planning on posting again so soon, but we had 2 very exciting things happen yesterday. First, I finally got Georgia to giggle. It is so cute! She opens her mouth in this huge smile that crinkles up her nose and eyes and lets out a little giggle. I'm having a hard time finding a new way to get her to laugh again, because the method I had tried isn't working any more, but I'm sure within the next month she'll be laughing a lot more.

The second exciting thing that happened yesterday is that Georgia rolled over!! At first I thought that it was just a fluke-that when I had set her on her stomach she might have been leaning a little bit and just continued on over to her back. However, later in the day she rolled over 5 or 6 times. I would put her on her stomach and make sure she wasn't leaning, walk away to do some cleaning, and as I watched her she would roll over. Gwen was sitting on the couch watching her too and she just laughed and laughed every time Georgia did it. She's been trying to get her to do it again by showing Georgia how to roll over. It's really cute. So it starts...next thing I know she'll be rolling all over the place!!

Oh, and I started a new blog that's just for all the crafts, scrapbooking and projects that I do. Figured that since I've been doing so many so far this year (and plan on doing at least one a month) that I would start up a blog just for them. Hopefully I'll be able to do one a month and post about it. We'll see!

No comments: