Georgia is 2 months old now...it's amazing how fast time flies, and crazy to think that in 2 more months I'll be starting to feed her rice cereal. How fast they grow!! Anyways, she had her well-check on Wednesday and has grown a bit. The doctor said that she looks and sounds great, and that she seems to be right on track developmentally, which is always good to hear. She is now 23 1/2 inches long (up from 21 inches at 2 weeks) and is now 10 pounds 13 ounces (up from 8 pounds at 2 weeks). She is growing so fast, and its amazing that she has gained so much weight because she is sleeping longer at night now. Amazingly (and it's wonderful for me), she now sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours at night. Course, she chows each time she eats so I guess it doesn't bother her to go longer in between feedings. And she really does chow. I still haven't tried to nurse her again so she's still getting pumped milk in a bottle, and she eats anywhere from 4 1/2 ounces to 6 ounces in one feeding. She is also starting to coo at us and has started smiling...although it takes a bit of work to get her to smile sometimes. She also loves to sit in her bouncer and look at the mirror that hangs over the top of it. I've caught her smiling and cooing at herself an awful lot this week-it's pretty funny to watch her be so fascinated with herself. She is such a sweet loveable baby and I feel very blessed that I got such an easy going and beautiful little spirit. I can't wait to see how much she changes in the next 2 months!!
Snowy Days
3 years ago
3 comments:
I think that she looks just like Grace! Shes so cute:)
I found it! Hey I finnaly found your blog. I can't believe how much she looks just like Grace, you have the cutest kids, Thanks for coming and playing outside for play group we had a blast, we should do it again.
Hey Sarah; I have a great picture for this one. I'll send it to you so you can add it in.
Post a Comment