I printed this one for Nana and Dad. Nana was so pleased to have her own copy and Dad beat me to showing off his granddaughters! They are such sweethearts. Lucky You!
Rob and I were married on December 17th 2004 in the Boston Massachusetts Temple and each year fall more and more in love with one another. We have been blessed with 4 beautiful little girls and are so grateful for our eternal family. Life can be crazy and challenging at times, but we have each other and the Lord, and we feel so blessed.
3 comments:
They are so adorable! Aren't you so glad you have girls!
What a great picture! They are all looking at the camera and smiling! That's a keeper.
I printed this one for Nana and Dad. Nana was so pleased to have her own copy and Dad beat me to showing off his granddaughters! They are such sweethearts. Lucky You!
Post a Comment