Saturday, April 18, 2009

He's Home!!

Robbie's home...hooray!! I am so glad to have him back. The girls and I picked him up at the airport after 10 pm Friday night, and it was so nice to not have to spend the night by myself again. Robbie said that the interview went well but due to certain things he doesn't think that he got any of the three jobs. He's pretty sure that one of them went to a guy who had already done an internship for them, so that left 4 other people (not including Robbie-with him there were 5 others) for 2 more jobs. Out of those other 4 people, Robbie is the only one who has not already graduated or is graduating in a few weeks. They were supposed to make a decision before they left the interviews, and Rob was told that they should hear from the HR guy sometime this week. So, we're not overly optimistic about it, but we know that the Lord has looked out for us before and that he will again...even if that means that Robbie continues to work as an intern here in Rexburg for Okland until the end of the year, or if we move back East while looking for a job. Whatever the Lord has planned for us we will do...I have faith that he will not leave us without an option for at least some income. And we do still have about 3 months left until Rob graduates, so maybe things will pick up in that time...we're sure praying!! Thank you to all who have kept us in your prayers over this...it sure means a lot that you take that time and think of us so often. We will continue to keep you all updated on what happens with jobs!!

3 comments:

Marj said...

I know that the job will be your's if it is a good match for you - if not - Heavenly Father will provide another. He always comes through!

Erin Gibbons said...

What Marj said is true. If it's right for you it'll be great and I'm sure you'll love being there! If not, who really wants to live in New Mexico anyway?!
I'm glad Robbie made it Home safe and sound. Shea went away twice last month for two nights each D: I'm slowly getting better at the alone thing, but I'm a big fraidy-pants!

Me and My Boys said...

That sounds like fun, we would love to.