At the end of the month I like to post about how much weight I've lost. I have been trying really really hard to lose weight before Robbie graduates-that's my goal that I'm working towards. I need to have lost at least 20 pounds (5 pounds a month) to reach my goal by the time he graduates. I have been pretty overweight since having Gwen, and while I did try to lose weight after having Grace, I didn't start until I had stopped nursing her at 7 months, and 2 months later I was pregnant again. So I took advice from people about exercising while nursing and it's working!!
I lost 4 pounds in April. I know that's not as much as the 6 I lost in March, but to me that's great. I didn't work out as much in April due to Georgia being sick for about 2 weeks...I just didn't have the energy to do it every day. So although I wish it was more, 4 pounds is great, and I am proud of it. So I am now 10 pounds lighter than I was before, and I am still on track to lose 20 pounds by the end of July (Robbie's graduation). All in all a nice loss for my efforts-I am happier and feel better about myself, and that's worth all the missed desserts/extra helpings of food and the extra hour of sleep. Hooray!!
Snowy Days
3 years ago
4 comments:
Im glade that you are feeling so good about yourself:) I wish that I had the motivation to work out. Oh sigh! lol
That is awesome! That is a lot of work to have 3 young ones and exercise. You should totally be proud of yourself.
Oh ya, the girls would love to do the sticker thing.
That's great! I always found it easier to lose it while nursing than after. The best part is how much better you feel about yourself when you have success! Love, Mom
Congratulations! I'm so proud of you! And since you lost an extra pound in March you're still on track with the 4 pounds in April! Go you!
Post a Comment