I am so very disappointed with myself. I have been trying so hard to loose 25 pounds by the time Robbie graduates, and now I won't make that goal. I only lost 2 pounds last month bringing me to a total of 17 pounds lost. Yes, I look different. Yes, that's a lot of weight lost, but when you are 40 pounds over weight 17 doesn't seem to be enough. I have 3 weeks to loose 8 pounds, which is really not going to happen. One of the reasons why I didn't loose a lot of weight last month was because for about 2 weeks I dreaded getting up in the morning and facing the day (those are the two weeks that every day was a nightmare thanks to the way Gwen and Grace were acting...I cried every day-no joke). So during those two weeks I didn't exercise at all. The other reason is that I am now weening Georgia onto formula so I don't pump as much, meaning that more food goes towards my body than making milk for her. So, I am really bummed out. I am not even sure I will make a 20 pound weight loss by graduation in 3 weeks. I haven't lost even half a pound this week. I guess 20 pounds wouldn't be too bad, but I am just really upset I won't be able to make my goal. Oh well. My big goal is to have lost all the weight by the end of the year, so 20 pounds in 4 months wouldn't be bad, and I could probably loose the other 20 by the end of the year. We'll see. Just very disappointed right now. I'll post pics of the kids tomorrow or Sunday from all the 4th stuff we do.
1 comment:
I think that you seem like you have made a great effort to make yourself healthyer and thats what should mean the most to you. Even if you don't lose what you thought that you were going to. Why not just make it a goal and just keep going. Take everyday as it comes and you'll get there in time. I have no motivation to even go walking. I am sooooo lazy! and week. so you should feel better that your not lazy like me. lol
Post a Comment