Monday, June 9, 2014

How Can You Sleep Like That?

I love taking picture of the girls after they've fallen asleep in funny positions or places.
 
I'm pretty sure I have a picture of each one of the girls asleep in their highchairs.  Poor Genesis just couldn't stay awake any more.
 
Usually our hall closet is full of towels but Georgia took the opportunity to take a scrunched up nap in there while we were washing all the towels.

This is one of my favorites.  Genesis started falling asleep like this during feedings when she was about 9 months old.  She had to hold onto my head or my hair in order to fall asleep.  She still does it too, which is one of the reasons I haven't cut my hair in so long.  She entangles her fingers in my hair now and puts it next to her face and won't fall asleep unless she has my hair.  It's rather funny because she has a totally different thing when Rob is holding her (he has to be holding her feet, sometimes even rubbing one of them, in order for her to fall asleep with him-she will even put her feet in his hands to remind him to do it).  I love all the sleepy moments that I've been able to capture with the girls, but this is one I will really treasure forever.

No comments: