Thursday, June 5, 2014

Oh My Genni Penny

I've always enjoyed watching my kids learn, explore and discover as they grew up.  It might drive me crazy sometimes with the messes they make, but seeing their faces light up as they figure something out has been one of the best motherly experiences I've had. 
 
Once Genni learned to walk shortly before her birthday, she's become quite the inquisitive little monkey.  I love watching her figure things out.
 
Like how to sneak some food from the pantry...

..and spill all the plastic silverware at the same time...

...figuring out that the curler that came in the girls toy salon kit makes awesome finger protectors...

...and that sometimes playing by yourself...

...can lead to way more discoveries and fun than playing with someone else.

I am excited (and dreading-it's a strange mixture of emotions) to see how much more curious she will get as she grows!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when kids climb into drawers to play. Rob used to empty out all the pots and pans and climb right into the cupboard to play.