Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fibber!!

 
Before I get into this post, a quick note.  Right after we got back from Christmas vacation, the stuff that we shipped (because it didn't fit in our suitcases) arrived, and I had already started digging into it and our suitcases, and then...one by one we all came down with a nasty stomach bug.  Soooo things didn't get finished-Christmas stuff didn't get unpacked, or put away, and just kind of sat there.  My house does not normally look like that.  So please excuse it.
 
The kids were all sick of sitting around and recovering, especially Grace, who had a very very hard time getting over this bug and was sick for almost a whole week.  So when they all asked if we could play the game Gracie got for Christmas-Fibber-I said yes, despite the fact I was still recovering.  Robbie, who had just come down with it, sat and watched while feeding Genni (who came down with it a bit later that night).

 The girls with just the glasses on (sorry, no pics of me...I looked awful after not being able to keep anything down for 24 hours).
 
I love the face Gracie was making...makes me laugh so much.
 
Silly girl.
 
Come on mom.
 
Georgia just didn't seem to understand how to play-that you had to fib once and a while-so she ended up winning both games we played.  Guess it pays not to fib, huh?
 
Gracie never won...or lost.  She was just happy we played.

Hahaha...so I mentioned in Gwen's birthday post that I wish I had a picture of Gwen's marionette that my grandparents made for her for her birthday.  Well, there it is in the background, hanging on our FHE board.  Told you it was awesome.  And as you can tell, Gwen lost.  She actually lost both games we played.  In this game though, she had every single nose piece on the end of her glasses, poor girl.  She called everyone a fibber every time it was their turn, which is part of the reason she ended up with all the noses.
 
It was a really fun game.  Georgia needed a lot of help, but once the other girls figured out how to do it, we all had a blast.  It was wonderful to have this time with the girls and take a break from all the sickness.

No comments: