A few photos to explain why we call Genni Fluffy.
This tiny little girl has the most hair any of our kids have had, and she is the only one to have curly hair. It's especially curly right after a bath.
It sticks straight up in the air sometimes.
And other times it's just a fro.
By the end of the night her hair has flattened out after all the rolling around she does on the floor, but the top seems to keep a bit of the curl still, and even if her hair straightens out a bit on the sides and back, it'll still stick out sometimes. I love love love her curly hair. She will always be our Fluffy.



2 comments:
Adorable! I love the curly hair too!
Thanks Dana!! I can't wait until her hair is long enough to put some mousse in it!!
Post a Comment