Here's some photos from Georgia's 4th birthday-I can't believe she's 4 already!!
A picture from that morning...she's grown so much!! We spent the day doing fun things together-played some games, colored, watched movies, and she played with her princess and Barbie dolls.
Opening presents and loving the Tangled magnetic dress up doll set her Great Grandpa and Grandma Sessions gave her. She also got some awesome books that we have read, and re-read, multiple times from her Gigi and Pappy.
Her present from Rob and I. She also got a new outfit from us, and a couple other small things from other relatives.
Every year on their birthday, the girls get to pick their favorite dinner and we have it that night. Georgia picked homemade Mac and Cheese, and told me it tasted delicious. Because of birthday parties, I no longer do a big special cake for their actual birthday. We just do something easy, and the girls have really come to love having some of their favorite toys on their cakes. I found this Tangled birthday set at Wal Mart and it was too perfect to pass up, so we used it on her cake and she helped with the sprinkles.
Despite the fact that the stomach bug was making it's way from person to person in our house, Georgia said she had the best birthday ever, and was super happy with everything. Can you guess what the theme of her birthday party was (post to come later)?

No comments:
Post a Comment